You start off as a bright, creative, tech-savvy student.
The next thing you know you’re a business leader. It happens here all the time. We’ll see your potential and encourage you to make the most of it. Innovative, ambitious and not afraid to do things differently, you should be curious and excited about all things digital. You’ll also need a 2.1 degree or equivalent.
There are many different career paths to explore at O2. So, we’ll give you the freedom to drive your own development and put your future in your hands. But whether you join us in strategy, operations, IT, networks or finance – these are some of the things you can look forward to:
- leadership training – you’ll be stretched and inspired as we develop your natural leadership skills.
- networking – from day one, you’ll develop a strong network of friends and get to know other O2 graduates, interns and apprentices at your induction and different events.
- learning academies – these are packed full of online learning resources and short training courses.
- on-the-job learning – by doing your role every day, you’ll learn to take on big responsibilities, make important decisions and shape the future of our business.
- support – it’s not always easy to be bold or take risks. So you’ll always be supported by your manager, a mentor and an online community of graduates
- new possibilities – when you’ve finished your programme, all kinds of careers will open up to you across all areas of O2.
Our graduate scheme for 2015 is now closed.