You start off as a bright, creative, tech-savvy graduate
The next thing you know you’re a business leader. It happens here all the time. We’ll see your potential and encourage you to make the most of it. You’ll be innovative. Ambitious. And not afraid to do things differently. Already curious about the digital world, you’ll be more than excited about the new possibilities it holds.
So get excited about the possibilities we can offer. Because at O2 we put your future in your hands. You’ll drive your own development. Map your own route. Then make the most of the opportunities on offer. Whether you join us in Digital, Commercial Strategy, Finance, Data & Analytics, Technology or Relationship & Vendor Management – these are just some of the things O2 graduates can look forward to:
- leadership training – you’ll be stretched and inspired as we develop your natural leadership skills.
- networking – from day one, you’ll develop a strong network of friends and get to know other O2 graduates at your induction and different events.
- learning academies – these are packed full of online learning resources and short training courses.
- on-the-job learning – by doing your role every day, you’ll learn to take on big responsibilities, make important decisions and shape the future of our business.
- support – it’s not always easy to be bold or take risks. So you’ll always be supported by your manager, a mentor and an online community of graduates. We’ll look after your physical and mental wellbeing too.
- great benefits – all kinds of perks from shopping vouchers and free coffee to first dibs on concert tickets.
- flexibility – you’ll be able to shape the way you work and be given the tech and support to work virtually anywhere.
- new possibilities – we offer a variety of O2 graduate careers that can open up exciting career journeys across all areas of O2.
“It’s great to be a grad at O2 because the second you walk in the door, you aren’t treated like a Grad. Your abilities and ideas are valued and people want to hear your suggestions and give you ownership of great projects.”
Michael Campbell, Pricing and Propositions Manager