Our benefits are like a sweetshop. You can pick and mix. And there’s something for everyone. We’ve made sure our basic salaries and bonuses are up there with the best in the market. But it’s the benefits we offer – that make us really stand out. We’ve made sure there’s more for you. The list goes on and on.
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, a pension and 23 days’ holiday a year (pro rata). Then there are flexible benefits you can pick and choose from to create the package that’s just right for you. These include such things as:
- Buy or sell up to 5 days’ holiday a year – so you can go on an extra long break or earn some extra cash
- Childcare vouchers – to help with the costs of looking after little ones
- Critical illness insurance – to provide peace of mind
- Cycle to work scheme – to help you get to work the green way
- Dental insurance – that will put a smile on your face
- Discounted gym membership (depending on location) – to help you keep fit and healthy
- Health assessment – to look after your wellbeing
- Health cash plan – get cashback on your everyday healthcare costs and more
- Learning fund – we’ll contribute to your learning from flying lessons to Zumba classes
- Shopping vouchers – save money with great discounts on supermarkets and high street retailers
- Travel insurance – that won’t break the bank.
OK so it may be a long way off yet. And your pension may not be the first benefit you think about. But we’ve put together an amazing, award-winning pension scheme that offers you more. You see, we’ll look after you, even when you’ve stopped working here. What are we talking about? These are just some of the benefits you could enjoy if you join our pension plan:
- We don’t just match employee contributions – in some cases we double them. You could benefit from up to 11.5% employer contributions, which could go a long way to building up your pension pot.
- You’ll get 5x life assurance cover to provide peace of mind for you and your family.
- It comes with free income protection and enhanced sick cover.
- You won’t pay income tax on your contributions and if you pay them through salary sacrifice, you’ll pay less tax and national insurance.
What’s all the fuss about? Just take a look at www.telefonicapensions.com - it’s packed full of info about our pension plan.
We told you we offer more. Here are just some of the special treats that will make your life better outside of work:
- Exclusive pre-sales offers and competitions - you can get first dibs on tickets for events at The O2 in London and O2 Academy venues across the UK
- Staff discounts for you, your friends & family – so you can make the most of our mobile world
- Health & wellbeing programme – wide-ranging support to keep you in tiptop physical and mental health
- Counselling & advisory support - for when you need it the most
- O2 More - special offers on the things that matter to you.
At O2 we won’t make you choose between your family and career. We’ll help you enjoy the best of both worlds with a healthy work/life balance. So you won’t miss those special moments. Life isn’t all work, work, work. So we encourage our people to take up all kinds of flexible working options:
- Full & part-time hours
- Career breaks
- Paid maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Paid time out for fostering and fertility treatment
We also have a variety of family friendly policies. And we put on different family fun days too. There are plenty of activities to keep the kids busy. And you can join in the fun with seasonal goodies, festive food & drink and special visits.